Lunes, Setyembre 4, 2017

Hello, stranger ❤

And guess who's back?

They say that when one door closes, another opens. So right now I'm making a fresh start again and share you some of my thoughts on fashion, makeup and of course the trends on Korean. 


This was when I learned that you have to give up your life as you know to get a new one: that sometimes you need to let go of everything you're clinging to and start over, whether because you have outgrown it or because it's not working anymore,  or because it was wrong for you in the first place. 
I've been thinking about if should do a new website (my old blog is dressup-down) since the old is kind of a mess right now and i cant post anymore.
Hope you guys support this website and appreciate all the efforts I made. 
Seungyoon is out!!! 



But finally I managed to get up on my knees and started to create this new blog 😃




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento